Monday, May 12, 2008

News Article About My Life


In my life for this year, August is the best month ever. I have been an only child since I was 12 years old. On August 5, 2008 my little brother is supposed to be born. I am really excited. One of the only bad things is that when he starts kindergarten I will be graduating high school. Then I will probably never see him after that, but I can go see him whenever I want when I graduate. Also when I can drive I can go down and see my dad, stepmother, brother, cousins, aunt, and uncle more often than I usually do. I think when I get to drive and see them more often I will be happier. I think that because I don't see them very often and I miss them a lot. My grandparents also will also be happy when I am able to drive because then they can fall asleep on me like I do to them now . Also they are getting kind of old so it is harder for them to see. Do you think that if you were an only child for 12 years that you would be excited to get a little brother or sister? Well, I definitely am. Just because i am the only person in my school that is an only child. When I told them I was not going to be a little sibling they were like really that is awesome, what is his name. I told them his name. Then they laughed because it is kind of a funny name. It kind of sounds like cinnamon. It is a pretty cool name though. If it was a girl I really didn't like the name because it was a type of poisonous plant. It is really weird. I had never even heard of it until they told me what it was going to be a girl. Yeah think that my brother's name is weird, but it is cool in its own unique way. For when he gets home from the hospital, my dad got my brother a really awesome tye-dye outfit. It is really tiny. They are trying to find a pair of red pants to go with. I think that when they leave the hospital they should put that on him. I really want to be there when he gets out of the hospital though because I want to see him right after he is born. When we get out of school I go to my dad's house for 2 weeks.

No comments: