Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Something Interesting About My Family




Something interesting about my family is that I have family all over the country that I have met before. I have some cousins that live in New York. I have only met them once though. I thought that they were pretty cool. Also something that I think is pretty interesting about my family is that we are related to a guy named Danielle Boone. He was my grandpa's mother's sister's husband. Yeah, I think that that is pretty interesting. Somehow I am related to Ben Franklin also. I only know this because I looked at my family history book and there is a whole list of people that I am related to that I never would have thought of. Last year in fifth grade I did a report on Danielle Boone and that is when I found out that I was related to him. He was born on my dad's birthday only hundreds of years ago. That day is October 22. When found that out I told my dad and he was like who the heck is that. Then I told him and he was like that's cool I guess.

No comments: